Now accepting applications for the 2013-2014 Senior Representative Positions!
About Eldeen Annette
Eldeen Annette Photography is a high-end studio specializing in high school senior photography. The experience includes a full make-over for girls, and two full stylized, customized shoots (one in-studio and one on location) with the option to travel to a Colorado destination waterfall, or to have a unique theme integrated into the session. It is a deluxe, quality experience which can be shared with a mother, sisters, or a friend, with perfected images that showcase each senior’s personality. Eldeen Annette has top-quality Photoshop skills for perfecting images, and unparalleled attention to detail as each image is posed to create magazine-worthy images. The Eldeen Annette photography studio is designed for students and parents who want the best experience, memories, and images possible.
2013-2014 Senior Representative Information
Senior Representatives are high school students graduating in 2014 who will represent and promote Eldeen Annette High School Senior Photography. We are seeking fun, outgoing, creative seniors who don’t mind being in front of the camera, and who have a lot of friends to share their amazing photo shoots with. After reviewing and interviewing all applicants, Eldeen Annette will select two students per high school to represent the studio and to receive the photography benefits.
What does a Senior Rep do?
A Senior Rep agrees to:
- Have four portrait sessions; a “get to know you” session in November or December, a mini session in early April of their junior year, a full in-studio session with a full professional make-over in May, and an on-location session in June.
- Show your senior photos to friends and acquaintances, tell them about your experience with Eldeen Annette, and recommend that they also get their senior pictures taken with Eldeen Annette.
- Represent Eldeen Annette professionally and exclusively from the time you are accepted as a representative, and throughout your senior year.
- Allow Eldeen Annette to use your first name, images, and video (if applicable) in our advertising.
- “Like” Eldeen Annette on facebook and make your profile picture one from our mini session from April – September 2013.
- Consult with parents or legal guardians about this opportunity. Parents or guardians will sign the Senior Representative Model Release Form only if accepted as a representative, before your first session in November/December
What does a Senior Rep receive?
- One “Get to know you” session in November or December
- One mini session in April
- One full studio session including a full make-over by a professional artist (girls only) in May
- One full on-location session in June
- An online fusion video slideshow to share with friends and family
- 5 watermarked facebook photos and a custom facebook timeline banner
- An Eldeen Annette sterling silver necklace
- 60 customized Rep Cards to pass out to everyone in your class. Each friend that books their senior session with Eldeen Annette can exchange the rep card for 16 complimentary wallets during their Presentation session.
- $100.00 print credit for each referred friend who books a paid senior session. Friends must bring the rep card for you to be eligible for the print credit. Print credits accumulate through October 31st of your senior year and must be redeemed by November 30th of your senior year.
- A disc of all of your images with printing rights with 20 or more booked referrals ($3000 value).
- A Letter of Recommendation about your work ethic, and Eldeen Annette’s experience working with you, which can be used for college or job applications.
Total value of the senior rep program is up to $4700, with an immediate value of $945.
How do I become a Senior Rep for Eldeen Annette?
To apply, visit the facebook form (click below), and fill out completely. Once submitted, we will send a confirmation and let you know if you have been selected for an interview.
Applications will be accepted through January 10th, 2012. Once your application is filled out, we will contact you to set up an interview time. Interviewed Representatives will be notified a week after their interview if they were accepted, and the “get to know you” session will be scheduled. All applicants who were not selected will receive a complimentary mini photography session for April as a thank-you for applying for the Representative position.
Visit the facebook form here to fill out your application
My team and I look forward to working with you to create some amazing images of you and your friends!
You can contact me with any questions! email@example.com